Download GBA on DSi EmulatorIf you order SuperCard DSTWO » you do not have to download this emulator as all the featured of the iPlayer are alresady built into the DSTWO 3DS firmware + SuperCard DSTWO supports DS ROMS!
GBA on DSi Emulator - iPlayer GameBoy Emulator for DSi
Gameboy Advance emulator for Nintendo DSi and DSi XL
3 - Copy any GBA ROMs you have in to the /_system/plugins/NDSGBA/gamepak/
Now you can run the Gameboy Advance emulator from HOMEBREW menu of the DS iPlayer!
Is it possible to Download and play GBA on DSi? YES it IS! If You read the step-by-step instructions on our site and download the GBADSi emulator you can use the new Nintendo DSi with the larger screen and SD slot to play Gameboy Advance games! So what do I need to play GBA on DSi - How to play gameboy on DSi: You need 3 components 1) Gameboy Advance Game backups also known as GBA ROMs 2) DSi Gameboy Advance emulator that you can download from GBA DSi.com and 3) DS iPlayer micro SD adapter card (R4 DS, R4i SDHC and other simple DSi flash cards will not work). So to sum it all up - Can DSi play Gameboy games & Does DSi play Game Boy Advance rom games - YES Gameboy Games on DSi can be emulated using iPlayer adapter and GBADSi emulator!
The things You need:
Here is a checklist of the things you need in order to play GBA games on Nintendo DSi. Micro SD card is needed to hold the GBA rom files, and you must have a DS iPlayer (or DSTWO) adapter with the built in processor and extra memory for the emulator to work. Plane R4 card will not do :(
Buy DS iPlayer »
Buy SuperCard DSTWO »
- Nintendo DSi
- or old NDS Phat
- or DS Lite or DSi XL
- iPlayer flash card
- microSD card
- SD card writer for PC
- DS iPlayer adapter
- some GBA Roms
Homebrew Emulator Hardware
- iPlayer for Nintendo DSi will let you play Video and Audio files of all formats on the DS without any converting on the PC, but more importantly it enables you to run homebrew and GBADSi emulator!
- UPDAT: SuperCard has heard our complaints about the lack of NDS ROM support and has released a new DSi and 3DS compatible R4 card called SuperCard DSTWO that includes all the media palyer and emulator features of the iPlayer + plus it can play DS ROMs saving you big $ on games.
- Nintendo 3DS has been unlocked for playing both NDS roms and now finally also the native 3DS roms. First to the finish and stores is Gateway 3DS team with their 2 cart combo GW3DS flash card kit! Can play homebrew like lolSnes SNES DS emulator or all commercial dual-screen or 3D games!
Buy DSi/3DS SuperCard DStwo »
(Free WorldWide Shipping)
- Buy SuperCard iPlayer »
- Finaly there is another NEW DS flash card that can run the GBA DSi emulator - DSTWO SuperCard
- can play NDS ROMs
- compatible with GBA emulator
- does NOT play DivX at this time
- Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can DSi run Game Boy Color roms, or only GBA roms?
A: Yes, You can paly GB and GBC roms on DSi with iPlayer. Just place GBC-on-DSi emulator in SD card...
Also there are NES, SNES and even SEGA emulators for DSi.